webDb & Solaris 7, take 2 ...

From: Mareike Ernst <ernst_at_sipri.se>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:18:52 +0200

First of all, thanks for all your speedy replies! ... and apologies for the cross-posting.

However I'm sorry to say that neither using a port over 90 for the listener nor copying the network directory + tnsnames.ora etc into the webdb directory helps.

Re: manual install - what should the value of WV_GATEWAY_CFG be? There seem to be some problems here as I get a core dump on wdbstart which indicates that it has an "incorrect value"?!

Any more ideas? I'm REALLY being to to suffer from "I must be an idiot" syndrom...

cheers
Mareike