Oracle using HACMP

From: Ellen Chiem <ellen_at_nettrack.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:14:02 +1000

Hi All,
I'm wondering if anybody out there who has implemented Oracle version 8.0.5 using HACMP for AIX version 4.3.2 on an RS6000. I'm interested in the tnsnames.ora, listener.ora and sqlnet.ora files. If anybody can help...please can they email me their files directly to my email address - ellen_at_nettrack.com.au.

thanks and regards
Ellen Chiem