Controlling the Priority of Oracle Sessions

From: Doug Stailey <dstailey_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:49:09 -0400

Is there any way to set the priority of Oracle sessions so that one session gets more processor resources? What I am looking for is similar to the 'nice' command in Unix. I don't need a full explantion here, but I would like
to know whether this is possible and where I can find more information.

Thanks,

Doug Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 23:49:09 CDT