How to Execute a Trigger?

From: laleonard_SpamBanana_AT_mindspring.com <laleonard_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 17:02:35 GMT

A novice question: I have a "After Update" trigger on a column of a table. I am writing a C++ program, and I want to make this trigger fire.

I know that I can make the trigger fire by simply writing to that column in that table, but is a more direct approach? I'm looking for something like:

     ::SQLExecDirect("EXECUTE TRIGGER MyTrigger");

Thanks.

Definitive Solutions, Inc - Makers of AprCalc, the Premier Shareware Mortgage Calculator for Windows. www.DefinitiveSolutions.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 12:02:35 CDT