Question: Importing fixed width text files into Oracle8 under linux

From: mark <mark_at_cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:19:21 -0700

Once a month I need to import data into my Oracle8 database, the data comes in a fixed width text file. How can I put that data into a new table from the text file? Is there a way to do it without using Enterprise Manager? Since, I have not been able to get the intelligent agent to work.

Mark Wagner
New DBA....
mark_at_cybertrails.com Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 11:19:21 CDT