Re: Database Copy

From: Vinod <venkatesh.vinod_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 29 Jun 1999 11:44:36 GMT

Hello Joachim Muller,

  I have 2 methods -

  I Method :
  If you have the scripts for database creation, which you used to create the first
  database, then run this script on the 2nd NT server. So, a blank database   is created on your destination NT server. Now, take an export of the entire
  database using exp80.exe (Export utility of ORACLE) from the first NT database
  and import it into the Second NT database using IMPORT utility (imp80.exe).

  II Method :
  If you plan to create the the same directory structure on the Second NT Server
  as the First NT Server,

Regards,
Vinod.

Joachim Müller <j.mueller_at_douglas-informatik.de> wrote in article <37787CCF.D05E60A_at_douglas-informatik.de>...