Re: Housing 2 Oracle DBs on 1 server

From: Francis Somers <fsomers_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 05:42:27 -0400

We run up to 4 Oracle instances on a single quad CPU HP K-460 in a production environment and have never had any problems. The point about running different versions is valid but if you want to run them all at the same version of Oracle then there should be no problem .

Francis Sommers
EDS Systemhouse