Re: Cannot login as SYSTEM/SYSDBA

From: <sybrandb_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 08:14:21 GMT

Hi Vadim
What is the value of
remote_login_passwordfile (never remember where the underscores are) For SYSTEM to be enabled as SYSDBA it should be 'exclusive'. The error message below is a clear symptom of an incorrect parameter.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

All standard disclaimers apply

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 29 1999 - 03:14:21 CDT