Re: Oracle and Firewall

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:22:48 -0400

Hi:

We use a firewall from ANS, and we've installed a SQL*Net proxy from the same vendor, which seems to work very well. (Oracle made the specifications for SQL*Net firewall proxies available to the major firewall vendors.) You might want to check and see if the IBM firewall has a SQL*Net proxy available.

Good luck,

--
David C. Sisk
The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site