Missing icons after web deployment

From: <eaguedez_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:21:43 GMT

After following the procedure to get icons to show on web-deployed forms, we still cannot see them.
On the status bar we get a message saying: "Warning: Applet window"

We've created the virtual path to where the icons (.gif files) reside (same directory where the html files reside), and modified the register.dat file.
We are using Oracle Web appl server 3.0.1.0.0, forms 5.0.6.11, oracle8.0.4 on NT 4 service Pack 4
Has anyone experience this problem? A solution? Thanks.
Ed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 14:21:43 CDT