Re: How to call store procedure in Java

From: C. <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:04:14 -0700

  1. Become familiar with jdbc. Read API for the jdbc classes.
  2. I use the book "Database Programming with JDBC and Java " by George Reese as a reference, although I will admit, my copy is a version behind...funny how that happens...
  3. Poke around the Oracle site for examples, or go to the Sun site (javasoft) area for examples. (I'm not sure if they have exactly what you are looking for, but it's a good place to start.)

I strongly suggest, you review the JDBC API first. Hope that helps.
Cindy