Re: multirow inserts

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:29:56 +0100

If you are on oracle 8.0 with the object option, or on 8.1 look at the items on
IN-LISTs on my website. It doesn't cover all the possibilities that the CAST mechanisms allow, but you can use it to do what you want.

(If you can wait a couple of days, there is more on the same topic coming)

--

Jonathan Lewis

<930589699.28643.0.pluto.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl>...