corrupt archive logs...???

From: <alexgenial_at_iname.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:57:30 GMT

Hello all.

I'm using Oracle 7.3.3 on a Unix system (SUN), and for some reason I dont't know, one of the archive logs file got corrupted. Now, I can't start my database (I'm using Oracle as my SAP R/3 database system)

1 - what can I do now ? Is it true I have to re-install Oracle ??? 2 - the help suggested to "reset" the log files. Does anybody know how to do this ?

Thank you in advance. Alex.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 10:57:30 CDT