Oracle8i db migration problem

From: <bdickey_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:31:37 GMT

I installed Oracle8i on Windows NT, with only one problem. When I tried to use the Database Migration tool to migrate my 8.0.4 starter database, Oracle8i asked for an internal password. I used ORACLE, and it proceeded with the migration, but it failed because it could not log in to the database. Does anyone know how to work around this problem? Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 10:31:37 CDT