SQL commands suggestion

From: KakukZ <kakukz_at_freemail.c3.hu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:27:54 +0200

Hi!

I need to test an Oracle DB server, and I need some (max 20 lines) SQL commands to execute on it remotely from ~200 users. These commands will be executed appr. 500 times, repeatedly. These commands should not be cached in SGA (so maybe some SYSDATE() field will be necessary?!). I need to do some inserts, updates, deletes (these are mandatory), thus the last delete command should remove the rows, that the first inserts created in the table to avoid overflow. Any suggestions?

I'm interested in the DB, if it can handle the requests from ~200 users.

Regards,
KakukZ Received on Mon Jun 28 1999 - 08:27:54 CDT