Re: accessing oracle database via an applet

From: C. <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 13:52:10 -0700

  1. Are you using the oci driver or the thin driver when connecting as an application.
  2. The applet needs the thin client driver (classes111.zip, free download from ORACLE).
  3. This needs to be in the same directory as your applet class on the webserver, or included in the ARCHIVE line if you are using that in your html file. Hope that helps. Cindy