Update a table

From: <p6ms2t22_at_infop6.jussieu.fr>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 19:16:54 +0200

Hi !

I have installed Oracle 8i for Linux on two PC and I created the same database in each PC. I have updated the data of a table in the first PC and i would like to import all this table to the second PC. I run exp and then it creates an export file including this table.

When i run imp with that file in the other PC, there is no error. But when i control the table on this PC the data hadn't changed.

Have you ever try to do that ? If yes how could i do ?

Thanks for your attention.

Bye ! Received on Sun Jun 27 1999 - 12:16:54 CDT