Re: Escape character for & in strings.

From: C. <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 09:52:09 -0700

Ok Thomas,
  It's java going through jdbc, and I do see it affecting the insert. It's a minor inconvenience. Right now, if the set define off won't work for the connect session, I can always break the line apart...not looking forward to that approach, but it will work...
Thanks for your time and responses!
Cindy