Why Sequence jumps?

From: Wassim <net2000_at_francemel.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 16:44:20 GMT

Hi,
I'm using Sequences (as many of you told me to do, for generating a primary keys in some tables) Strange phenomenen i've noticed is that in some cases counter jumps from 21 to 40 or 11 to 34 ? this is source of my sequences :

create sequence mvt_seq
start with 0
increment by 1
nomaxvalue
minvalue 0
nocycle
order (cos order is important for me!)

Is there any problem with this?
Thanks for help!

Wassim.
e-mail: net2000_at_francemel.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jun 27 1999 - 11:44:20 CDT