RE: Security Violation

From: rk <rkass_at_tiac.net>
Date: 1999/06/26

Hi There,

I have just downloaded jdk 1.2.1 to a windows 95 environment with an existing jdk 1.1.8 still on my c: drive. I changed the path statement to reflect jdk1.2.1\bin and can compile just fine. I also loaded java3d. After I compile a demo program HelloUniverse and try and open the HTML file I get the following error messege on my status line:

HelloUniverse got a security violation method verification error

since I am new to Java and programming in general I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction since I have been struggling with this for two days now.

Best Regards,
Bob Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 00:00:00 CDT