How to switch between two tablespace?

From: <johnlyn_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:22:35 GMT

Hi:

   I am a newer dba for oracle8. I have created two tablespace, one is named "tablespace_one",another is named "tablespace_two". All of them have a table named 'guest'.

   The question is: I have connected oracle8 as system user. How to view the data of 'guest' in 'tablespace_one'? How to switch to 'guest' in 'tablespace_two'?

Thanks!

John l.yn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 23:22:35 CDT