Re: Round-and-round with passwords

From: À̼ºÈ­ <sunglee_at_dannyland.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:40:58 -0500

Is the default user/password different depending on platform? I thought it's not.

Well....if I am right, the default user and password is like following:

USER                   PASSWORD
SYSTEM              MANAGER
SCOTT                TIGER             (this is for some example tables
came with oracle8)

hope this helps.

sung