Enterprise Manager Launch Not successful....

From: Sherwin Gaddis <ges14_at_jse.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:05:26 -0400

I have downloaded Oracle 8.0.3.0.0 and it has Enterprise manager with it. I have tried to launch Enterprise Manager and keep getting the error of "hostname not found". I have reinstall the software nine times and the same error occurs and there is not documentation to cover this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

sales_at_jse.net Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 10:05:26 CDT