I've broken SQL*Plus?

From: Dave Waterworth <pscdaw_at_ihug.com.au>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 00:45:30 +1000

Hi

I'm having a problem with SQL*Plus, when I attempt to connect as a user on my local instance SQL*Plus stops responding. The odd thing is the problem only occurs with a couple of accounts that I created after I created a tablespace in a new datafile and assigned it to the the problem accounts. It's only SQL*Plus which is having problems, SQL Worksheet and my Pro*C applications still connect fine?

I tried recerting back to the default tablespaces, re-installed SQL*Plus (V2.3.4) but still no go. Any ideas?

Cheers

Dave Waterworth Received on Sat Jun 26 1999 - 09:45:30 CDT