Re: Help needed on warning message

From: Kenneth C Stahl <kstahl_at_lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:58:52 -0400

Run the script pupbld.sql while logged in as system. It should be in your oracle/rdbms/admin directory.

I wish I understood why Oracle doesn't provide information on this and include it in the installation procedure. Every instance I've ever created requires it but I always end up running it manually.

Ken