Re: OEM Agent on Netware 5.0

From: David Rabsch <DRabsch_at_palliser.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 13:06:38 -0500

I get the same problem on an identical system. All I do is start the agent in lsnctl80 with DBSNMP_START. There is a message about the call being used re-errantly, but in a few seconds, I get the message that the agent is ready to get requests. Everything seems to work fine, and DBSNMP_STATUS says it's running. Go figure..