Re: sqlplus under nt

From: Robert T. Bunch <bunchr_at_loudoun.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:46:00 -0400

Go to your ORACLE_HOME/bin directory, and do a:

dir *plus*

...you'll end up with something like sqlplus.exe, plus33.exe, plus80.exe, depending on which version you have installed. In Oracle7/8, you can use the plus33 or plus80 to go into SQL*Plus at the command line -- be warned, however -- if you hit ^C while in there, you could end up back at the DOS prompt. Sometimes it's okay to use it, like during the execution of a query.

In 8i, just type sqlplus as you usually would. They neatened it up some there.