Oracle Lite Designer - password?

From: Andrew J Urbanski <ski_at_stockade.digivis.com>
Date: 25 Jun 1999 08:32:31 -0500

When I startup the Oracle Lite Designer app, it prompts me for a password. It doesn't accept any valid user password or encrypted password I supply. It works this way for both the default polite database and any new one I try to create. Anybody run into this issue or have a solution?

Also what an example of the syntax for a jdbc connection in Lite Designer? When I enter something in that is obviously wrong it doesn't give me any indication of what happened.

-Andrew Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 08:32:31 CDT