Re: How to translate sqlplus user/password@DBNAME @sqlscript to informix?

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:43:13 +0200

Huy Vu wrote in message ...

>How can I run this Oracle command below with Informix language?
>
>sqlplus user/password_at_DBNAME @sqlscript
>
>Thanks in advance for any idea....

Best to ask this question ever in the Informix newsgroups. Worked with Informix a very long time ago so my memory are a bit rusty on the subject. What I do recall though is that Informix's version of Oracle's SQL*Plus (sqlplus) is called Interactive SQL (isql).

You should thus be able to substitute the sqlplus program with isql. What command line parameters isql supports I have no idea.

regards,
Billy Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 04:43:13 CDT