DBA/Developer util ==> makesql

From: ksjune <ksjune_at_sys.gsnu.ac.kr>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:28:52 +0900

Hi!!!.
I made makesql for NT!!!
If you run "makesql", it will be created "table_name.sql". But not supported Oracle8 object type
and not supported Disable in Constraint clause. (because disable is not used widly)
It will be useful.
and If you have any problems, please mail me. and If you need other platform please contact me.

http://www.gnuh.co.kr/~oracle

ksjune_at_sys.gsnu.ac.kr Received on Fri Jun 25 1999 - 04:28:52 CDT