Re: Oracle 7.3.3.4.0 on OpenVMS

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:15:20 -0700

Graham

Been a long time since I used VMS, so I haven't got bitmapped indexes working on that (bitmapped indexes in 7.0.13?!), but one possibility is that you may not have the Parallel Query option installed. I think that was a prerequisite in the early releases. Have a look at the banner when you connect, or select from v$option and check that.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete