Re: how is everyone luv'n the new Oracle Ent Mgr

From: <mkx_at_excite.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:39:39 GMT

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:53:10 -0400, "Daniel P. Considine" <dconsid_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>you need at least 128M ram to run the basic functionality

Let me get this straight (I am new to Oracle):

To run Enterprise Manager, which is a set of DBA tools, you need a client with at least 128MB or RAM? Cripes!

One of my older, but still very useful production Sybase servers only has 128MB of RAM, ON THE DATABASE SERVER! And it's performance is quite acceptable.

OEM must be quite a resource pig. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 14:39:39 CDT