Re: NT4, sp4, Oracle EE 7.3.4.2, any issues?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 20:06:17 +0200

Hi Denzil,
Check out the deja archives or technet.oracle.com or get in touch with support. Oracle has been making statements about this. Because of changes in NT4 SP4 (mainly because Microsoft made significant changes (and added bugs according to Oracle) in the TCP/IP drivers) you will need a patch for Oracle 7.3.4. This patch is probably available from Metalink.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA