Archivelogs to a network drive ?

From: <hogana_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:11:00 GMT

Hi,

   I am running 7.3.3 on NT4 with one physical disk and daily hot backups. To maximise recoverability in the event of a disk failure, I am trying to set the archivelog destination to a network drive. This is causing an "end-of-file on communication channel" error when I startup.

   Has anyone come across this and found a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 11:11:00 CDT