Help! Oracle Lite for CE 3.6 Installation Trouble

From: Keleen Kuo <keleen_at_twt.tw.sony.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 07:12:02 GMT

Hello All,

Let me excuses and ask some questions about Oracle Lite installation. I run CESETUP.EXE and install all the required file into my freestyle with CE 2.1 and 16M RAM. At the end of installation. My freestyle pop out with following two messages in dialogs.

Loadlibrary("\windows\repsvr8.dll") failed. GetLastError returns 7e

and,

Loadlibrary("\windows\atlce.dll") failed. GetLastError returns 7e

I have tried Oracle Lite 3.5 and 3.6 with the same result. If anybody knows the trick, please let me know. Received on Thu Jun 24 1999 - 02:12:02 CDT