Re: how is everyone luv'n the new Oracle Ent Mgr

From: tmgn <tmgn_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:01:21 -0400

I really really hated OEM 2.04 when I started to Use. But after upgrading
the Pc to 256M it worked really COOL. I had some Issues with Events&
Agents but was able to sort it out with the Support.

Probably having a Thin Web Based Client for the Console will improve the Performance in PCs with Limited Memory.

-Thiru

"Daniel P. Considine" wrote:

spoke to oracle today

i apparently did not read the fine print
you need at least 128M ram to run the basic functionality with 266MHz or
above ( hows that for a thin client )
the tech supp fellow said the latest 1.X version of OEM is sweet, i
ordered a copy
i re-installed my old copy of 1.5 til then

regards