A good C++ library for OCI: Windows NT (not using MFC!), Linux, Solaris?

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 21:31:57 +0100

Hi.

Have you come across a good C++ library for OCI 7 and 8 for Windows NT (not using MFC), Linux and Solaris? I have checked out OCI++ but it uses MFC (in a shared DLL) on Windows NT and I don't want to distribute anything apart from my application.

Thanks.

Finn Received on Wed Jun 23 1999 - 15:31:57 CDT