Re: which book is best for the oracle beginer?

From: <ennaadu_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 04:48:28 GMT

In article <adkGKq6XJg3Q_at_cc.usu.edu>,
  "cikare" <cikare_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Can any one suggest which book is good for the beginner to learn
> Oracle?Please tell me. you help is appreciated.
>
> email: cikare_at_yahoo.com
>
> thanks

 u can try the following books from oracle press: 1. Oracle : beginners guide.
2. Oracle - Acomplete reference
  if u go to www.oramag.com, u can have the full list of books from oracle press.
All the best !

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 23:48:28 CDT