Re: problem in TNS could not resolve service name

From: Stevie <steviep9_nospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:10:45 -0400

Make sure you can connect locally on your server using sqlnet. ie connect scott/tiger_at_proddb.
If you can connect at the server using sqlnet, then probably the easiest way to configure the client machine is
to copy the tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora fiels to the clients network/admin or net80/admin depending on your
environment