Getting proccess ids in NT

From: Verma <ranju-ravi_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 22 Jun 1999 21:45:47 GMT

In Unix environment, we can trace back each Oracle session to the Unix process by juggling with v$session and v$process. We take help of ps command in unix for getting the exact process id.

How do we do this thing in Windows NT environment ?

I tried something by invoking the Task Manager and then looking at the running processes. It shows the PIDs for programs running. But I could not trace any PIDs to the pids being displayed in the v$ views.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Please help

TIA Verma Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 16:45:47 CDT