Clean up all objects in a tablespace or clean up all objects owned by a user

From: Yat-Fan <fan.ho_at_alumni.ust.hk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:33:18 +0800

Hi all,

When I try to rebuild a DB thru' full database import, I usually drop all the tablespaces including their
contents, rebuild the "empty" tablespaces and then do the importing.

However, the tablespaces are large, this is very time-consuming. Do anyone got one clean script
which can select out all the objects of a user or a tablespace and then clean them up.

Using select statements, it is not difficult to do this job in multiple phrases, but I am very lazy
and in case someone already get such a script :-p

Thanks.

Rgds., fan.
ps. If possible, please also cc: a copy of your reply to me at fan.ho_at_alumni.ust.hk Received on Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:33:18 CDT