Re: Architecture ideas for n-tier app with diff backends

From: Jared Hecker <jhecker_at_iago.nac.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 15:57:01 GMT

This is an excellent approach, Rebecca. I can state from experience that at least one mega-broker here in the US successfully rolled out a 5000-user application written that way (a suite, really).

Regards,
jh

--

Jared Hecker	| HWA Inc. - Oracle architecture and Administration
jared_at_hwai.com	|  ** serving NYC and New Jersey **