[TNS adapters] install problem.

From: Matt <mattzag_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:53:33 +0100

Hi

I have a minor problem with Net8 install could someone please help me configure the TCI/IP adapter
and RAW adapter
Please.

Many thanks

Matt

Installed Net8 Protocol Adapters are:

   BEQ Protocol Adapter
   IPC Protocol Adapter
   Error!!! TCP/IP Protocol Adapter not completely installed!    Adapter present in ntcontab.o, but missing from libnetwork.a...    Error!!! RAW Protocol Adapter not completely installed!    Adapter present in libnetwork.a, but missing from ntcontab.o...

Installed Net8 Naming Adapters are:

    Oracle TNS Naming Adapter
    Oracle Naming Adapter

Installed Advanced Networking Option/Network Security products are:

      Oracle Security Server Authentication Adapter Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 16:53:33 CDT