Re: Oracle 7.3.?: y2k compliance

From: Glenn Baron <gbaron_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 21 Jun 1999 18:58:29 GMT

Uwe,

7.3.2 vs 7.3.4 is not a problem as far as Y2K compliance is concerned.

Oracle tools, especially Forms 3.0 and 4.5 *are* a big issuse. Using a version of Developer prior to 1.6 (I believe) can leave you with a lot of work to do if you use a 2-character year in your Forms (3.0 *and* 4.5)

There is a very good white-paper on the subject on the same website.

cheers

Glenn Baron

Uwe Schneider <uwe.schneider_at_xlink.net> wrote in article <376E4FC1.F11B7AD4_at_xlink.net>...