Re: Oracle 7.3.?: y2k compliance

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:57:58 -0700

Uwe

You may have seen a version of the whitepaper prior to May (I think that was the date, anyway). At one stage, the unsupported versions were taken out of the whitepaper. As a result, you only saw the 7.3.4 version listed for most platforms, and for those platforms that 7.3.4 did not come out on, you saw the latest supported version. This has caused exactly the kind of confusion you're having, so the version of the whitepaper that's on the web site now does include information on older versions. Please check the web site again and make sure you have the updated version.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete