Re: filenumber for tablespaces?

From: Manu <emmanuel.pl.bontemps_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:08:00 +0200

It's more flexible to have many datafiles of same size (to be able to balance I/O).
The majority of 32 bits Operating System don't accept file greater than 2 GB.
It is possible with HP-UX 10.20, if you create the file system with largesfiles option.
But, I dont know if it is a good thing.

I think that 15/18 GB will be the real size of your table including Oracle overhead.

A propos de ta petite phrase en Francais, que je me permet de corriger :

les chats #sont les vrais hédonistes
et devraient #donc être notre idéal.

Salut de France