Re: Who called me?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:55:07 +0100

You could write a procedure to take a package name and line number, then select from all_source where type = 'PACKAGE BODY' for the first occurrence of the word PROCEDURE or FUNCTION prior to that line number.

The general difficulty, though, is that whilst you may be allowed to execute that package you might not be allowed to see the package body.

--

Jonathan Lewis