Re: Create new database on HP-UX 10.20

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:27:47 +0100

You need to make a change or two to the kernel configuration to increase the number of semaphores (and probably semaphore
sets) defined to the system. The change is one that needs super-user privileges and a machine reboot.

Can't quote operating system chapter
and verse at you, but this may be enough to get you (or your UNIX administrator) sorted out.

--

Jonathan Lewis