Upgrade oracle 7.1.4

From: Nguyen Dao <ndao_at_hawaii.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:04:02 -1000

Hi, We plan to upgrade our system and need advice from experts. Now, the application is runing on Oracle 7.1.4 on AIX 3.0. Is there any problem may occur if we plan to upgrade OS from AIX 3.0 to AIX 4.3.2 and still using Oracle 7.1.4 with Oracle Form3.0, Oracle Menu 5.0 and oracle report 1.1 for a while before convert all forms and report to new version? Thanks for your help. Received on Mon Jun 21 1999 - 00:04:02 CDT