Dynamic SQL & returning information?

From: <ranev_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:21:01 GMT

Hi there,

I've been trying to execute a dynamic SQL block having several updates in it. It seems to work somehow, but I've not been able to get any data returned to the routine executing it. How is it supposed to manage?

The block so far looks like:

declare

This block is then parsed and executed by routines dbms_sql.parse and dbms_sql.execute respectively from a procedure. The procedure needs to know if the value of rc differs from zero.

Thanks,
Rauno Veijola
veijola_at_cc.jyu.fi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 16:21:01 CDT